TOP PAKISTAN CURRENT AFFAIRS- APRIL 2021
Reading a newspaper is quite a good task in order to make the preparation. But’s it’s pretty lengthy as well. Here, I would suggest you prepare from this site, which will really provide you the best classroom feeling and you will get the sound knowledge of all the subjects and which will easy to memorize as well. Here we will provide you Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings and day-by-day Pakistan Current Affairs April 2021 about national and international with a brief, and also find all subjects solved papers & Mcqs, it will help you for preparation of your Competitive Exams in Pakistan.
The Month Of April 2021 Day by Day Top Pakistan Current Affairs
Here you can Find Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings with descriptions & Solved Past Papers For the Preparation Of your FPSC, PPSC, CSS, PTS, NTS, and Other Competitive Exams in Pakistan.
April 01, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Federal Cabinet Rejects Proposal To Import Cotton From India. The Federal Cabinet Thursday rejected the proposal to import sugar and cotton from India in a meeting that was presided over by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
- Another 500,000 Vaccine Doses to Reach Pakistan Tonight: A fresh batch of 0.5 million coronavirus vaccine doses is due to arrive in Pakistan tonight (Thursday), said Federal Planning Minister Asad Umar who also heads the National Command and Operation Centre.
- Russian FM To Arrive in Pakistan on April 6. Russia’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov will visit Pakistan on April 6-7 to hold talks with Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi.
- Pakistan unblocks TikTok after three weeks. The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority is expected to unblock the video-sharing app TikTok after three weeks on the instructions of the Peshawar High Court.
- Covid-19 vaccine not needed for Ramazan Umrah: Saudi Arabia. Pilgrims intending to perform Umrah during Ramazan this year will not need to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah said Thursday.
- 10 killed, 25 injured as wedding bus overturns in Larkana. At least 10 people were killed while more than 25 got injured after a wedding bus overturned in Larkana on Thursday
- Gold price rises in the domestic market. The per tola gold price on Thursday registered an increase of Rs1900 to Rs104,600 in the domestic market
- Rupee drops 54 paisas against US dollar. The Pakistan rupee weakened by 54 paisas against the United States (US) dollar in the interbank currency market on Thursday.
- COVID-19 Spread: UK Puts Pakistan To ‘Red List’. The United Kingdom (UK) has added more countries including Pakistan and Bangladesh to its red list from April 9 – 2021 in order to curb the spread of COVID-19 variants internationally.
April 02, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- No Trade With India Until Resolution of Kashmir Conflict: PM Imran. Prime Minister Imran Khan has categorically rejected the normalization of trade ties with India and said that it could not happen unless the special constitutional status of the Kashmiris is restored
- Indian forces martyr three Kashmiri youth in IIOJK. The Indian forces in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred three Kashmiri youth in Pulwama district of Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) on Friday.
- Sugar price soars to Rs115/kg in Rawalpindi. Sugar has disappeared from most of the markets in Rawalpindi after the government has initiated action against the sugar Satta mafia.
- Pakistani folk singer Shaukat Ali passes away. Pakistani folk singer Shaukat Ali has passed away at 74.
- At least 51 killed as Taiwan train derails in the tunnel. At least 51 people were killed in Taiwan on Friday when a packed train collided with a vehicle on the tracks and then derailed inside a tunnel, in the island’s worst railway accident in decades.
- Gold price jumps Rs3,100 in Pakistan in two days. The price of gold rose by Rs3,100 in Pakistan over the last two days, according to rates shared by the All Sindh Saraf Jewelers Association. A tola is now selling for Rs106,000.
- Rupee weakens against the US dollar. The Pakistani rupee weakened by 25 paisas against the United States (US) dollar in the interbank currency market on Friday.
- Pakistan Beat South Africa After Nail Biting Encounter in First ODI. A century by Babar Azam set up a three-wicket, last-ball win for Pakistan in the first one-day international against South Africa at SuperSport Park in Centurion on Friday.
April 03, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- More than 84 People Die of COVID-19 in Pakistan. Coronavirus has claimed 84 more lives in Pakistan during the past 24 hours, taking the overall death toll to 14,697.
- Pakistan readies to produce its own Covid-19 vaccine. Pakistan has started preparations to produce its own Covid-19 vaccine after the initiative is being launched by the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) Lahore.
- 3.5m children vaccinated against polio: officials. 3.5 million children have been vaccinated during the first four days of the polio immunization campaign, officials said on Saturday.
- Fawad Says Ramazan Will Fall on April 14. Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry has on Saturday said that Ramzan will fall on April 14 in Pakistan.
- Single Dose CanSino Vaccine Administration To Commence From April 5: The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) on Saturday was apprised that the single-dose CanSino Covid vaccine administration would commence in all the provinces from Monday (5 April) onwards.
- Coronavirus has so far killed 40 children in Pakistan: NCOC. At least 40 children aged between 1 and 10 have died of coronavirus since it first surfaced in Pakistan, according to the National Command and Operation Centre.
- The maximum temperature soars to 44 ºCelsius in Karachi amid Heatwave. Maximum temperature in Karachi soared to 44 ºCelsius on Saturday afternoon during the ongoing heatwave in the region, quoting the Met Office
- Security forces kill TTP terrorists in North Waziristan operation: ISPR. Security forces on Saturday killed TTP terrorist Ashraf Ullah alias Toofani during an Area Sanitization Operation in Boya, North Waziristan, said Inter-Services Public Relations in a statement.
- Babar Azam Becomes The Quickest to Score 13 ODI Centuries in The World. Babar Azam has become the fastest batsman in the world to score thirteen ODI centuries, he has taken only 76 innings to achieve the feat.
April 04, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- 5,020 Persons Tested Positive For COVID-19 In The Past 24 hours. Pakistan has reported 81 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 687,908. The nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 14,778 on Sunday.
- Govt will be forced to impose major restrictions if people don’t follow SOPs: PM Imran. Prime Minister Imran Khan reiterated on Sunday that the third wave of the coronavirus was extremely dangerous in comparison to the previous two waves, urging the masses to strictly follow the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Sindh Announces School Closure For 15 Days. Department of Education Sindh has decided to close private and government schools from elementary to eighth class for 15 days.
- Inter-provincial Transport To Be Suspended On Saturday and Sunday. The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has decided to ban inter-provincial transport for two days, on Saturday and Sunday, with effect from April 10, it announced on Sunday.
- Pakistan to review schools policy on April 6. The National Command and Operation Centre will meet on April 6 (Tuesday) to decide on the fate of schools in Pakistan amid the third coronavirus wave.
- Pakistan to get 4mn doses of CanSino vaccine till month-end: Asad Umar. Federal Minister for Planning, Development, Reforms and Special Initiatives Asad Umar on Sunday claimed that Pakistan will have received 4 million doses of China’s CanSino vaccine by the end of April
- South Africa fined for slow over-rate in first Pakistan ODI. South Africa has been fined 20 percent of their match fee for maintaining a slow over-rate against Pakistan in the first ODI at Centurion on Friday.
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 17 runs in the 2nd ODI despite Fakhar’s 193. South Africa held out to level the ODI series 1-1 with a 17-run win over Pakistan on Sunday that was much closer than it should have been because of Fakhar Zaman’s brilliant 193 in a losing effort.
April 05, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Pakistan has immense potential in the IT sector: PM Imran Khan. Prime Minister Imran Khan directed on Monday the authorities concerned to finalize a short, medium, and long-term strategy based on timelines for the development of the Information Technology (IT) sector.
- ‘Proclaimed’ terrorist killed in North Waziristan. The security forces killed a terror suspect in an operation in North Waziristan on Sunday, the Pakistan Army’s media wing said in a statement.
- Over 900,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in Pakistan: NCOC.The National Command and Control Centre revealed on Monday that more than 0.9 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered to people across Pakistan.
- Met Office forecast rainfall in central, upper areas of Pakistan. Met Office has predicted a dust thunderstorm with rain in upper and central parts of the country from Monday (today).
- NCOC to begin vaccine at home service for elderly people, sources confirm. The government has decided on Monday to administer Covid-19 jabs to elderly people aged 80 and above at their homes after the National Command Operation Center (NCOC) approved of these recommendations
- Saudi Arabia makes COVID-19 vaccination mandatory to perform Umrah in Ramazan. Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah announced on Monday that only people vaccinated against Covid-19 will be allowed to perform Umrah pilgrimage during the holy month of Ramazan.
- Indonesia floods, landslides kill at least 75. Flash floods and landslides in Indonesia and neighboring East Timor left more than 75 people dead while dozens are still missing, officials said Monday.
- Rupee weakens against the US dollar. The Pakistani rupee weakened by 11 paisas against the United States (US) dollar in the interbank currency market on Monday.
- Gold rates fall Rs1,200 per tola in the domestic market. Gold rates dropped by Rs1,200 to Rs104,400 per tola in the domestic market on Monday.
April 06, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Schools To Remain Closed Until April 28: Mahmood. On-campus classes for grades from nursery to eighth at all private and government schools in Covid-19 affected cities will remain suspended until April 28, Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood announced on Tuesday.
- All exams, including O/A levels, to be held on schedule: Shafqat Mahmood. Federal minister for education Shafqat Mahmood on Tuesday said that all exams including O/A levels will be held according to the schedule. Talking to media after the NCOC meeting held today to decide the future of schools and discussing the exam situation
- Increased restrictions have slowed down Covid-19 positivity: Asad Umar. The government’s increased restrictions and precautionary measures have slowed down the coronavirus positivity ratio, Federal Planning Minister Asad Umar said.
- Russian foreign minister arrives in Pakistan on a two-day visit. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has arrived in Islamabad on a two-day visit, the Pakistani Foreign Office said Tuesday.
- Pakistan to welcome Russian investment for Steel Mill’s revival: FM. Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Tuesday said Pakistan would welcome it if Russia made an investment for the revival of Pakistan Steels Mills (PSM) or other projects.
- 20pc of Pakistan’s population to be vaccinated against COVID-19 by Dec 2021. The federal government on Tuesday said that 20 percent population of the country would be vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 2021
- Pakistani rupee strengthens against US dollar. The Pakistani rupee strengthened by 33 paisas (0.22%) against the United States (US) dollar in the interbank currency market on Tuesday.
- Gold price falls Rs2,000 in Pakistan over the last three days. The gold price dropped by another Rs2,000 in Pakistan over the last three days, according to rates shared by the All Sindh Saraf Jewelers Association. A tola of gold now costs Rs104,000.
April 07, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Mosques Will Remain Open During Ramzan: Tahir Ashrafi. Special Representative of the Prime Minister on Religious Harmony Maulana Tahir Ashrafi has urged the public to strictly follow SOPs during the month of Ramzan.
- CM Punjab Decides To Establish More Coronavirus Vaccination Centers. Chief Minister of Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar has decided to establish more coronavirus vaccination centers in the province to provide free of cost vaccinations to people.
- NEPRA Notifies Increase In Power Tariff By 64 Paisas. National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has notified 64 paise per unit increase in power tariff under the fuel adjustment mechanism for the month of February 2021.
- PIA commences direct flights from Lahore to the northern areas. The national carrier, Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has commenced direct flights from Lahore to northern areas as the first flight carrying 153 passengers flew to Skardu.
- NCOC decides to close COVID-19 vaccination centers once a week. The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has decided to closure the COVID-19 vaccination centers across the country once a week
- OGRA hikes April LNG prices by at least Rs24 per MMBtu.The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has Wednesday announced a revision in the imported LNG prices for the month of April hiking $0.17 for the Sui Northern system and $0.16 for the Southern
- The rupee continues to strengthen against the US dollar. The Pakistani rupee strengthened by 15 paisas (0.10%) against the United States (US) dollar in the interbank currency market on Wednesday.
- Gold rates unchanged in the domestic market. Gold rates remained unchanged in the domestic market on Wednesday.
- Pakistan Win the 3rd ODI To Seal Series Against SA.Pakistan beat South Africa by 28 runs in the final match to win the Pak-SA ODI series 2-1. Captain Babar Azam was awarded the man of the match award for his century knock that enabled Pakistan to set a 321-run target for the hosts.
April 08, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Punjab govt fixes sugar price at Rs85 per kg. In a bid to provide relief to the masses, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Interior and Accountability Mirza Shahzad Akbar on Thursday claimed that the Punjab government was giving Rs15 per kilogram subsidy on sugar
- Government Notifies Office Timings For Ramadan. The federal government has notified new timings for public offices during the holy month of Ramazan, which is expected to begin from April 14.
- PM all set to lay the foundation of LDA Naya Pakistan apartments. Prime Minister Imran Khan will lay the foundation stone of the 35,000 LDA City apartments project tomorrow, under Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
- HEC Given Under The Education Ministry After Ending Its Autonomous Status. The Federal Government ending the autonomous status of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has given it to the education ministry.
- PIA to resume Bahrain flights. Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on Thursday announced to resume direct services between Bahrain and Pakistan.
- IMF asks Pakistan to accelerate much-needed structural reforms. While appreciating some recent achievements regarding reforms in government institutions, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has asked Pakistan to accelerate much-needed structural reforms in the country.
- Pakistani rupee hits 22-month high against US dollar. The Pakistan rupee strengthened by 23 paisas against the United States (US) dollar at the start of today’s trading, hitting a 22-month high.
- Babar Azam Clinches ODI Top Batsman Ranking. National cricket team captain Babar Azam becomes number one batsman in ICC ODI rankings He scored 228 runs in the series against South Africa, leaving behind Virat Kohli with 888 points.
- Babar vows to keep momentum in South Africa T20s. Pakistan captain Babar Azam was satisfied with the team’s performance in the recently concluded ODI series against South Africa as the Men-in-Green is now gearing up for the T20I showdown against the Proteas.
April 09, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- PM Vows To Transform Pakistan Into Welfare State. Prime Minister Imran Khan has reaffirmed the determination to transform Pakistan into a welfare state as per the State of Madina’s principles of rule of law and compassion.
- Indian Troops Martyr Four More Kashmiri Youth In Pulwama. In Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K), Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred four more Kashmiri youth in Pulwama district on Friday.
- Pak Navy Launches Mangrove Plantation Campaign 2021. Pakistan Navy launched Mangrove plantation campaign 2021 for the preservation of the rapidly diminishing mangrove forest cover on the coastal belt of Pakistan.
- 37 Brigadiers of Pakistan Army Promoted to Major General Rank: ISPR. Pakistan Army Promotion Board on Friday promoted 37 Brigadiers to the rank of Major General.
- Pakistan gets $2.5bn against the Eurobond issue. The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has received the proceeds of the government’s $2.5 billion Eurobond issuance in its account.
- Britain’s Prince Philip Dies At Age 99. Prince Philip, the Greece-born royal who as the husband of Queen Elizabeth II was the longest-serving consort to a British sovereign, died Friday. He was 99.
- Drugs worth Rs80 mn found from US-bound consignment at Karachi port. Customs officials on Friday claimed to have recovered drugs worth Rs80 million from a United States (US)-bound consignment at Port Qasim in Karachi
- Pakistan desires meaningful dialogue with India: FO. Foreign Office spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri on Friday said that Pakistan never shy away from talks with India, but it must be meaningful and result-oriented to resolve outstanding disputes particularly the core issue of occupied Jammu and Kashmir
- Pakistani rupee soars against US dollar in early trade. The rupee continued to strengthen against the United States (US) dollar on Friday as it appreciated 17 paisas in opening trade at the interbank currency market.
April 10, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Asim Ahmed Named New Chairman FBR. The federal government has appointed Asim Ahmed as the new chairman of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
- Pakistan witnesses 100 coronavirus deaths, 5,139 infections in a day. Coronavirus has claimed 100 more lives in Pakistan during the past 24 hours, taking the overall death toll to 15,329
- NCOC Extended Coronavirus Related Restrictions Until April 13. The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) has announced that the coronavirus restrictions imposed by the government will be extended till April 13 amid the third wave of the virus.
- Punjab announces new dates for matric, intermediate examinations. The Punjab government on Saturday issued a revised schedule for matriculation and intermediate exams for all boards across the province
- China becomes the first major economy to launch a digital currency. The Chinese government has begun to issue blockchain-powered digital currency to its citizens
- Pakistan condemns the desecration of mosques in IOK. Pakistan has strongly condemned indiscriminate firing of heavy weapons and grenades on a mosque in Shopian, Indian-Occupied Kashmir (IOK) on Friday, a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Saturday.
- Gold price rises in the domestic market. The per tola gold price on Saturday registered an increase of Rs100 to Rs103,900 in the domestic market
- Pakistan Beat South Africa in First T20I.Pakistan pulled off a 4-wicket victory against South Africa in the first T20 International at Johannesburg stadium. They now lead the T20 series 1-0. Opener Muhammad Rizwan top-scored for Pakistan with 74 runs off 50 deliveries.
- PCB, franchises discuss remaining PSL matches schedule: reports. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has reportedly asked franchises’ opinion overplaying one or two matches in a day for the remaining Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2021 matches.
April 11, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- One Kashmiri Youth Martyred in IIOJ&K.In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, one youth has been martyred in the ongoing cordon and search operation.
- Third Wave Of Coronavirus Continued On rising As More 114 Succumbed To Virus. Pakistan has reported 114 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 721,018. The nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 15,443 on Sunday.
- PM Invites Bill Gates To Work Together For Climate Change. Prime Minister Imran Khan has written a letter to Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and invited him to work together to save the world from the dangers of climate change.
- Pakistan fixes nisab of zakat at Rs80,933. The government has fixed the nisab of zakat at Rs80,933 rupees for the lunar year 1441-42 Hijri, according to a notification issued by the Zakat administrator general Sunday.
- Pakistan to introduce e-passports from June: minister. Federal Minister for Interior Sheikh Rashid Ahmed on Sunday visited the Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, and inspected the immigration counters
- Lahore becomes Pakistan’s first polio-free city. In a major achievement against the crippling virus, Lahore has become the first polio-free city in the country
- FM Qureshi departs for Germany on a two-day official visit. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi departed on Sunday for Germany on a two-day official visit on the invitation of his German counterpart Heiko Maas.
- PCB Postpones Asia Cup. Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Sunday announced to postponed Asia Cup.
- PCB releases the remaining PSL 2021 matches schedule. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has announced the schedule for the remaining matches of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2021.
April 12, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Only 50pc of COVID-19 SOPs Being Implemented: Dr. Faisal. Special Assistant to Prime Minister on National Health Services Dr. Faisal Sultan has appealed to the people to fully comply with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to avert the spread of COVID-19.
- State Bank announces bank holiday on 1st Ramazan. The State Bank of Pakistan announced on Monday that it will remain closed for public dealings on the first of Ramazan.
- Overseas Pakistanis send over $2 billion for the 10th consecutive month. Pakistanis living abroad sent home over $2 billion for the 10th consecutive month in March, according to information shared by the State Bank.
- Ramazan moon sighting: Ruet-e-Hilal Committee to meet on Tuesday. The Central Reut-e-Hilal Committee will meet on April 13, Tuesday for the sighting of the Ramazan moon in Peshawar, while zonal committees will meet in their respective cities.
- Punjab mulls complete lockdown in Lahore. The district administration and Punjab Health Department are considering a complete lockdown in Lahore after the coronavirus positivity ratio in the city climbed to 19%.
- The rupee continues to strengthen against the US dollar. The Pakistani rupee strengthened by 19 paisas against the United States (US) dollar at the interbank currency market on Monday.
- SA Beat Pakistan By Six Wickets in 2nd T20I.South Africa crushed Pakistan by six wickets in the second T20 International of four-match series to level series 1-1 in Johannesburg on Monday.
- PSL 2021: PCB decides to outsource bio-secure bubble management. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has decided to outsource the management of the bio-secure bubble for the remaining Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2021 matches.
April 13, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- TTP Terrorist Killed in S. Waziristan: ISPR.One terrorist was killed in the exchange of fire with security forces in South Waziristan, the army’s media wing said on Tuesday.
- Corona Cases Are Increasing Alarmingly: Asad Umar.Minister for Planning and Development Asad Umar has said over 1.3 million people have so far been vaccinated against COVID-19 across the country.
- Four Terrorists Killed in Balochistan By CTD.The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) killed four terrorists in an intelligence based operation in Bolan district.
- At least 10 Injured in Hub Football Ground Blast.At least 10 people were injured after an explosion took place in the ground during a local football match near the Hub Chowki area of Karachi.
- Earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.A 5.3-magnitude earthquake jolted Islamabad, the Swat Valley, and adjacent areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Tuesday.
- Pakistan to receive 15m COVID-19 vaccine doses by May: minister.Pakistan will receive 15 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by May through the vaccine alliance COVAX, said German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas on Monday.
- Punjab extends ban on dining, wedding halls till April 26.The Punjab government has issued new restrictions for different cities as the country continues to battle the third wave of the coronavirus.
- China announces to gift more COVID vaccine doses to Pakistan.China has announced to send more COVID-19 vaccine doses to Pakistan as a gift to help Islamabad in the fight against coronavirus
- Gold price falls to a 10-month low in Pakistan. The gold price fell to a 10-month low in Pakistan after it fell by another Rs1,500 on Tuesday, according to rates shared by the All Sindh Saraf Jewelers Association.
April 14, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- ECC Approves Rs 11.7b For Mother & Child Hospitals In Punjab. The Economic Coordination Committee of the Cabinet has approved 11.7 billion rupees as the share of the Federal Government for the establishment of four mother and child hospitals in Punjab.
- NCOC issues Ramadan SOPs amid COVID-19 third wave. The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) issued on Wednesday new standard operating procedures (SOPs) to contain the spread of coronavirus during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Vaccination centers to remain open across the country after Iftar. In order to provide more facilities to the citizens willing to get vaccinated against coronavirus, the federal government on Wednesday announced that coronavirus vaccination centers will operate in two shifts during the holy month of Ramzan.
- 20kg flour bag is available Rs800, Sugar for Rs68/kg: Utility Stores. In a high-level huddle scheduled on Tuesday which Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired himself to discuss price control of essential food items as the holy month of Ramazan arrived, Utility Stores officials noted that 20KG flour bag is available for Rs800 in the facility
- Sindh cabinet okays 250 new hybrid electric buses for Karachi, Hyderabad. Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah on Tuesday presided over a seven-hour long cabinet meeting and discussed over 23 agenda items.
- UAE partners with Japan’s iSpace to send a rover to the moon. Lunar exploration company iSpace will transport a United Arab Emirates rover to the moon in 2022, the company said on Wednesday, as the UAE pushes for rapid expansion in the space exploration business.
- Nato Forces To Leave Together From Afghanistan By September 11
- Pakistan Thrashes SA In 3rd ODI By Nine Wickets. Pakistan skipper Babar Azam smashed his first Twenty20 hundred to inspire his country’s nine wicket win over South Africa in the third T20 International of four-match series on Wednesday.
- After becoming number one in ODIs, Babar reveals future goals. Pakistan captain Babar Azam is planning to replicate Sir Vivian Richards and Virat Kohli’s marathon runs as the world’s number one batsman in ODIs.
April 15, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- PM Imran launches Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship program. Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan Thursday launched the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship program in Islamabad.
- COAS Bajwa Visits Headquarters Of Fauji Foundation. Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Qamar Javed Bajwa Thursday visited headquarters of Fauji Foundation, Inter-Service Public Relations reported.
- Pakistan cuts the petrol price by Rs1.79.The government has reduced the price of petrol by Rs1.79, Finance Minister Hammad Azhar announced Thursday.
- PM launches Pakistan Medical Commission Online Service. Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched Pakistan Medical Commission Online Service to facilitate doctors, dentists, and students to apply online for licenses, certificates, and verification.
- Fawad Chaudhry appointed an information minister in a cabinet reshuffle. In a cabinet shuffle on Thursday, Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry was appointed minister for information and broadcasting for the second time.
- Pakistan supports US troop withdrawal in coordination with Afghan stakeholders: FO. The Foreign Office (FO) spokesperson said on Thursday that Pakistan supports the principle of responsible troop withdrawal in coordination with Afghan stakeholders
- Sindh extends the closure of shrines up to May 16. The Sindh government has decided to extend the closure of shrines for the general public across the province amid the third wave of Covid-19 cases in-country
- Minister’s reply sought on plea for cancellation of A/O level exams. The Sindh High Court (SHC) directed on Thursday Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood to file his reply to a petition seeking cancellation of A and O level exams.
- UAE played part in the India-Pakistan ceasefire, says the diplomat. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) played a role in getting longtime rivals Pakistan and India to agree to a cease-fire amid tensions over the disputed region of Kashmir, the Emirati ambassador to Washington said.
April 16, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Coronavirus Claims 112 Lives Across The Country In Last 24 Hours. Pakistan has reported 112 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 750,158.
- Foreign Minister Qureshi arrives in UAE on a three-day visit. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi arrived in Dubai here on Saturday on a three-day official visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Punjab resumes physical classes for grades 9-12 from the 19th. Physical classes for grades nine to 12 are set to resume in over a dozen cities of Punjab, including Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Sheikhupura, Gujranwala, and Gujrat from April 19 (Monday).
- Will Go For Complete Lockdown in Balochistan If Situation Gets More Worse: Shahwani.The Balochistan government has decided to impose a broader lockdown in the province till May 01.
- Vaccination for people over 50 starts April 21: Asad Umar. People over 50 years can start receiving the COVID-19 vaccine from Wednesday, April 21, announced Asad Umar, head of the National Command and Operations Centre, on Saturday.
- NASA chooses SpaceX to take humans back to Moon.NASA has selected SpaceX to land the first astronauts on the surface of the Moon since 1972, the agency said Friday, in a huge victory for Elon Musk’s company.
- Prince Philip Laid To Rest. Queen Elizabeth and her family paid their last respects to Prince Philip at a funeral on Saturday that celebrated his naval past, his international heritage, and seven decades of service in which he helped guide the queen through repeated crises.
- Rupee extends upward trend against US dollar. The Pakistani rupee strengthen by 12 paisas against the United States (US) dollar in the interbank currency market on a week-on-week basis
- India To Issue Visas To Pakistan Team For T20 World Cup. Amid reports of backdoor talks between rival countries India and Pakistan in UAE, the Indian government has agreed to issues visas and security cover to the Pakistan cricket team during the T20 World Cup which is scheduled to take place in October-November this year.
April 18, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Coronavirus Claims 149 Lives In A Day Across The Country. Pakistan has reported 149 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 756,285.
- Govt Decides To Close Schools For Classes 1 To 8 Until Eid. A huddle in a chair of Federal Minister of Education and special training Shafqat Mahmood has decided that classes of 1st to 8 will remain close until Eid while the education institutes for class 9th to 12 will be opened from tomorrow with strict SOPs.
- Pakistan To Get More Doses Of Coronavirus Vaccine From China In Coming Week. Pakistan is likely to get more than two million doses of coronavirus vaccine from China in the coming week.
- 8 Killed In Mosque Attack In Afghanistan. Eight members of the same family were gunned down in an attack on a mosque in eastern Afghanistan, officials said Sunday.
- PMD forecast rainfall with thunderstorms in upper areas of the country. Pakistan Meteorological Department has forecast rain-wind/thunderstorms (a few Hailstorms) in the Potohar region, upper Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Kashmir on Sunday (today).
- Academic activities for classes 9-12 resumed in COVID-hit areas: Shafqat Mahmood. Federal Minister for Education Shafqat Mahmood on Sunday announced the resumption of academic activities for classes ninth to 12th in order to ensure preparation for the scheduled board exams nationwide
- At least 32 dead, over 100 injured after train derails in Egypt. At least 32 people have lost their lives and 109 sustained wounds in the horrible train accident, whereas, several victims were still trapped underneath overturned carriages.
- FM Qureshi says no meeting scheduled with the Indian counterpart. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi while denying the media reports said that no meeting has been scheduled with his Indian counterpart during his three-day visit to the UAE
April 19, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Pakistan Bans Incoming Passengers From India. The National Command Operation Centre (NCOC) meeting headed by Asad Umar on Monday placed India on C-category for travelers, banning incoming passengers over concerns regarding a COVID variant found in the neighboring country.
- Prescribe medicines without using brand names, Pakistan regulator tells doctors. Doctors should write generic (chemical) drug names and not use brand names in their prescriptions, the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan has advised.
- Pakistan installs the first-ever mobile phone tower at K2 base camp. The Special Communication Organization, a government entity that works under the Ministry of Interior, has installed the first-ever cellphone tower at the K2 base camp.
- 0-magnitude earthquake jolts Swat, Mingora, and adjoining areas. An earthquake measuring 4.0 on the Richter Scale jolted Swat, Mingora, and its suburban areas
- FM Qureshi to depart for a three-day official visit to Iran. Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi will depart for a three-day official visit to Iran on Tuesday, citing sources
- Coronavirus: Balochistan govt announces closure of schools. Balochistan government has announced the closure of all schools across the province to contain the spread of novel coronavirus
- Pakistan condoles with Egypt after a deadly train derailment. Pakistan extended its condolences to Egypt on Monday, a day after 11 people were killed and 98 injured in a train accident in Egypt’s Qalioubia province north of Cairo.
- Rupee Falls By 12 Paisa Against USD. The exchange rate of the US Dollar increased by 12 paise in the interbank on Monday against the Pakistani rupee.
- Pakistan Team Arrives Zimbabwe For T-20 And Test Series. The winner of the T-20 and ODI series against South Africa, the green team on Monday reached Harare.
April 21, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Four killed, 12 injured in blast at Quetta’s Serena Hotel. At least four people were killed and 12 others wounded in a blast at Quetta’s Serena Hotel Wednesday night, the Balochistan health authorities confirmed.
- Karachi to experience heatwave from April 23. Karachi will be experiencing a heatwave from April 23 to April 25, the Pakistan Meteorological Department predicted Wednesday.
- The decision to take physical O and A level exams this year. The decision to take physical O and A level exams this year was taken after approval from the National Command and Operation Centre, the additional attorney general told the Sindh High Court.
- Pakistan, Iran sign MoU over the establishment of border markets. Pakistan and Iran Wednesday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the opening of six market places at border areas of the two countries.
- At least 12 killed, 20 injured as a passenger bus collides with the van in Khairpur. At least 12 people lost their lives and 20 others got injured in a deadly road crash in Khairpur on Wednesday
- Pakistan starts vaccinating citizens aged 50-59 against Covid-19. With the coronavirus getting out of control, Pakistan started vaccinating people in the age group 50-59 against COVID-19 on Wednesday.
- Punjab announces exam schedule for grades I to VIII. The Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) has announced the schedule of examinations for grades I to VIII in 13 districts of the province.
- Pakistan Start T-20 Series Against Zimbabwe With Win. Pakistan on Wednesday defeated Zimbabwe by 11 runs in the first fixture of the three-match T20I series at the Harare Sports Club.
April 22, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- PM Imran Condemns Quetta Blast, Seeks Report. Prime Minister Imran Khan has strongly denounced the Quetta blast.
- PM Khan convenes the NCOC meeting Friday to discuss possible lockdown. Prime Minister Imran Khan has convened on Friday a meeting of the National Command and Operation Center to discuss the imposition of a lockdown in the country.
- Punjab students to go on summer break in July. Summer vacations for students across Punjab will begin on July 1.
- Pakistan receives 0.5m Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine doses from China. Pakistan on Thursday received another shipment of 500,000 doses of a Sinovac coronavirus vaccine from China
- Pakistan to offer loans worth Rs5b to filmmakers. Information and Broadcasting Minister Chaudhry Fawad Hussain has made some big announcements for aspiring filmmakers in Pakistan.
- First women security guards deployed at Masjid-al-Haram.The Saudi Interior Ministry published photos on Monday showing women security guards on duty at Masjid-al-Haram.
- Gold rates move up in the domestic market. Gold prices witnessed an upward trend as the per tola price of the precious metal on Thursday witnessed an increase of Rs400 to Rs104,300 in the domestic market
- Rupee weakens against the US dollar. The Pakistani rupee depreciated 22 paisas against the United States (US) dollar in the interbank currency market on Thursday.
- 11 Members of Pakistan Cricket Team Reach Zimbabwe. Eleven members of the Pakistan Test have joined the squad in Harare.
April 23, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Canada Bans Flights From Pakistan, India. Canada suspended all passenger flights from Pakistan and India on Thursday for 30 days, Transportation Minister Omar Alghabra announced, citing increased Covid-19 cases detected in travelers arriving from these countries.
- Pak Army To Help Police To Ensure Implementation on SOPS: PM Khan. Minister Imran Khan on Friday, while briefing the nation about the prevailing situation in the country regarding COVID-19, said Pakistan Army will help police to ensure implementation of the coronavirus standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Restaurants, schools closed as Fed govt announces fresh COVID restrictions. Federal Minister for Planning and Development and Head of the National Command Operation Centre (NCOC) Asad Umar on Friday announced that Pakistan Army would be on the roads to enforce COVID-19 SOPs in the country amid concerns over rising virus cases
- NCOC issues guidelines for Chinese Sinovac vaccines. The government of Pakistan via the National Command Operation Center (NCOC) has on Friday rolled out guidelines for the storage and jabbing of the Chinese coronavirus vaccine Sinovac of which the country received a shipment of 500,000 doses yesterday
- FM Qureshi Reaches Turkey on Official Visit. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has arrived in Istanbul on a two-day official visit to Turkey.
- Edhi foundation offers India 50 ambulances to fight the Covid-19 crisis. India recorded over 300,000 new cases and 2,263 deaths from coronavirus in the last 24 hours. Its capital New Delhi continues to be among the worst-hit cities, with hundreds of thousands of new infections and many new hospitalizations in the last few days.
- Islamabad’s PIMS hospital runs out of beds for COVID-19 patients. Islamabad’s PIMS hospital has run out of beds for people due to an increasing number of coronavirus patients, the hospital management informed the health ministry Friday.
- Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia bans arrivals from Pakistan, four others countries. Saudi Arabia has restricted arrivals from Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and the Philippines, the Saudi aviation authority announced Friday.
- Pakistani rupee declines against US dollar. The Pakistani rupee depreciated 41 paisas against the United States (US) dollar on the last day of the week’s trading in the interbank currency market on Friday.
- Zimbabwe shock Pakistan with a 19-run win in the second T20I in Harare. Zimbabwe pulled off a shock 19-run win over Pakistan, successfully defending 118 to win the second T20 international in Harare and level the three-match series at 1-1.
April 24, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Coronavirus Claims More 157 Deaths.Pakistan has reported 157 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 790,016. The nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 16,999 on Saturday.
- NCOC hints at lockdown in high-risk cities amid a worsening COVID situation. National Command Operation Centre (NCOC) meeting headed by Asad Umar on Saturday hinted at lockdown in high-risk cities if COVID-19 situation further worsens
- Army Takes Charge In Islamabad To Ensure Implementation On Covid-19 SOPs.Pakistan Army on Saturday implementing National Coordination and Operation Center (NCOC) has taken charge of their duties in Islamabad.
- PM Expresses Solidarity With People Of India As They Battling Coronavirus. Prime Minister Imran Khan has called for collectively fighting the global challenge of Covid-19.
- 90pc Of Available Oxygen Is Consumed: Fawad. Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain said that currently, we are consuming 90 percent Oxygen of our total supply while the positivity ratio of cases has jumped to 11 percent.
- Pakistan Receives 500,000 COVID Vaccine Doses. A special plane from China arrived in Pakistan on Saturday, carrying a consignment of 500,000 coronavirus vaccines.
- Not oxygen but cylinder shortage can be expected: dealers. Amid calls for Pakistan to prepare ahead of an India-like Covid-19 crisis, oxygen dealers want the government to waive duties on the import of oxygen cylinders temporarily so that there are enough.
- Pakistan offers medical aid to India amid the growing Covid-19 crisis. As a gesture of solidarity with the people of India in the wake of the current Covid-19 wave, Pakistan on Saturday offered to provide relief support to New Delhi to deal with the sharp increase in the COVID-19 cases
- Pakistani Medical Student In New York Near To Blind In Acid Attack. An unidentified man threw acid on a Pakistani college student in the Long Island suburb of New York, US, disfiguring her face in an attack that activists want to be investigated as an anti-Muslim hate crime.
- Gold prices edge up in the domestic market. Gold prices went up to Rs104,500 per tola in the domestic market on Saturday, showing a rise of Rs200
April 25, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- 5611 Cases Of Coronavirus Reported Across The Country. Pakistan has reported 118 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus as the number of positive cases has surged to 795,627. The nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 17,117 on Sunday.
- Pakistan receives another 1m doses of coronavirus vaccine from China. Three special flights brought on Sunday 1 million doses of coronavirus vaccine from China, a Pakistan International Airlines spokesperson confirmed, as the government steps up efforts to contain the third and most dangerous wave of infections in the country.
- Pakistan Purchases Over 30 Million Doses Of COVID Vaccine From China. Pakistan has purchased over 30 million doses of COVID vaccine from China that will soon arrive in the country to help in a drive to vaccinate its over 220 million population.
- Coronavirus: Islamabad schools, colleges closed till Eidul Fitr. Authorities have closed all public and private educational institutes in Islamabad till Eidul Fitr, the Federal Directorate of Education announced Sunday.
- Punjab Closes Down All Colleges Across 25 Districts Amid Covid Rise. As the country fights off with all its might the third wave of the global pandemic which is increasingly concerning the governments with mutated variants and increased infection incidence, the higher education authorities in Punjab have Saturday shut down colleges in at least 25 districts across the province.
- Allama Iqbal Open University postpones all examinations.The Allama Iqbal Open University has postponed all ongoing examinations across the country, it said in a statement Sunday.
- Pakistan Win T-20 Series As Zimbabwe Defeated In Final Short Format Match.Pakistan defeated Zimbabwe by 24 runs in third and final Twenty20 international at Harare Sports Club to clinch series 2-1.
- PSL 2021 replacement draft to take place next week: reports.The replacement draft for the remaining Pakistan Super League (PSL) season six matches will reportedly take place next week.
- Babar Azam becomes fastest to score 2,000 T20I runs.Pakistan captain Babar Azam has become the fastest to score 2,000 runs in T20 Internationals.
April 26, 2021-Pakistan Current Affairs Newspaper Headings
- Shafqat Expresses Best Wishes For Students Over Start Of A-level Examination. Federal Minister for Education Shafqat Mahmood on Monday expressed best wishes to the students of A-level over the start of their examinations.
- Sindh Govt Decides To Close Govt Offices and Educational Institutes Across Province. Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah on Monday decided to close schools, colleges, and other educational institutions across the province in the wake of the surge of coronavirus.
- Govt’s Historic Initiative Of Kisan Card To Transform Agri Sector: PM. Prime Minister Imran Khan says the government’s historic initiative of Kisan Card will transform the agriculture sector in Pakistan, making farmers prosperous.
- NCOC Considering Lockdown Amid COVID Cases Surge. In view of the alarming surge in COVID-19 cases during the third wave of the pandemic across the country, the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) is considering lockdown.
- Military troops deployed in 16 cities across Pakistan: ISPR DG. ISPR DG Major General Babar Iftikhar said on Monday that the army has deployed troops in 16 cities across Pakistan, where they are assisting the civil administration in implementing coronavirus SOPs.
- Pakistan announces a five-day Eid-ul-Fitr holiday. The government has announced a five-day holiday on Eid-ul-Fitr, the Ministry of Interior said in a notification Monday.
- Turkey to enter full lockdown April 29 to May 17.Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday announced a full lockdown from April 29 to May 17 to fight a surging third wave of coronavirus infections.
- Dollar price climbs again in Pakistan over lockdown fears.The dollar rate crept up to Rs154.80 in the open market as lockdown fears loomed because Covid-19 cases are going up in the country. It has increased by Rs1.20 in the last four days.
- Gold increases Rs2,600 in two weeks as bitcoin drops. The per tola price of gold has increased Rs2,600 since April 13, according to data shared by the All Sindh Sarafa Jewelers Association. A tola now costs Rs104,600.
- Pakistan Test Squad Starts Practice in Harare. After the completion of the three-match T20I series, Pakistan and Zimbabwe will now lock horns in a two-match Test series, starting from April 29.
Click on Link Below & Download in Word Format…
HERE YOU CAN ALSO FIND…